A few projects that happen to have some documentation:
- A 100mW transmitter heard 'round the world
- An iPhone 3GS charger
Bluetooth Star Trek Communicator
- Kirk to Enterprise...
- A grow light for cubicle grass.
- A groovy objet d'art.
24th Anniversary Macintosh
- A Mac 512k upgraded to run OS X.
- An simple oscilloscope using an 8x16 LED matrix as a display.
- An IEEE-754 floating-point library for small Java devices.
- Design of a microcontroller-based Ethernet messaging device.
- Some little Java programming tricks.